Thermo Scientific Nicolet Almega XR Dispersive Raman Spectrometer
See all reviews
Member since 2004
University of Louisiana at Lafayett
Read more »
This spectrometer combines high spatial, spectral and axial resolution with exceptional sensitivity and maximum flexibility. The system is controlled by computer, making it faster and easier. The spectrometer features:
- Diffraction limited spatial resolution
- High confocal depth resolution
- Software control over microscope functions
- Multiple standard/long working distance objectives
- Darkfield/brightfield and optional transmission viewing
Thermo Electron's Nicolet™ Almega™ XR Dispersive Raman spectrometer makes Raman analysis faster, easier and more powerful than you will find with any other vendor.
Built with Thermo Electron's customary attention to detail and performance, the Nicolet Almega XR spectrometer provides exceptional sensitivity, spatial resolution and experimental flexibility in a fully automated, Class I laser safe package. The system features multiple laser wavelength options for high resolution confocal Raman microscopy and a fully integrated, full-sized Raman sample compartment. All experimental and parameter set-up options are computer controlled for increased ease of use, reliability and speed.
The innovative design allows full spectral display and high spectral resolution data collection. The Nicolet Almega XR spectrometer's capabilities offer high spatial resolution and sample mapping to allow fully automated collection of dispersive Raman spectra over a large area of the sample. Once the data are collected, OMNICTM Atlµs™ organizes different views of the sample data, including the video image, the Raman spectral display, a 3D spectral image and the contour chemical image, into a single Window for easy manipulation and analysis.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!