Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos Dual-Pressure Linear Ion TrapThermo Fisher Scientific
Building on a strong tradition of innovation, the Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos provides significantly enhanced performance for complex sample analyses.
The revolutionary dual-pressure ion trap and S-Lens ion optics combine to deliver increased ion transmission along with greater efficiency of ion trapping and fragmentation. The result is the fastest and most sensitive ion trap for virtually all applications.
The LTQ Velos™ is the latest evolution in the award winning LTQ family of linear ion trap mass spectrometers. It offers significant improvements in data acquisition rate, sensitivity, and mass resolution.
- S-lens ion optics increase ion transmission and shorten trap fill time, improving instrument sensitivity and data acquisition rate
- More efficient dual-pressure ion trap simultaneously increases scan speed and mass resolution
- Predictive Automatic Gain Control reduce cycle times, yielding improved data acquisition rates
- Improved sensitivity and mass resolution increase confidence in identification of low-level analytes
- Increased performances enables simultaneous identification, structural elucidation, and quantification of complex samples
- Upgradeable to the ultra-high resolution and outstanding mass accuracy of OrbitrapTM technology
Application notes and news
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Extends Linear Ion Trap and Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Trade-In Pro...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Mass Spectrometry Systems, Software and Workflow Solutions at ASMS ...
- Introducing Two New LC/MS Systems for Confident Protein ID and Structural Elucidation