TCC-3000RS Rapid Separation Thermostatted Column Compartment
The UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation Thermostatted Column Compartment TCC-3000RS operates at temperatures up to 110 °C with no compromise in precision or accuracy.
Advantages of high column temperatures include reduced system backpressures and typically sharper peaks. Efficient precolumn heating and postcolumn cooling technology ensures the best chromatography under these challenging conditions.
The TCC-3000RS is highly flexible and supports up to 12 LC columns (depending on column dimensions) to a length of up to 30 cm. It can easily be upgraded with up to two integrated column switching valves providing access to advanced column switching techniques. The TCC-3000RS meets the demands of ultrafast and conventional LC applications even at high column temperatures.
TCC-3000RS Rapid Separation Thermostatted Column Compartment Features:
- Wide temperature range from 5–110 °C with excellent accuracy and precision
- Precise temperature control, even under varying ambient conditions
- Optional column switching valves in SST and PEEK™ up to 1034 bar (15,000 psi)
- Fast and easy installation of precolumn heater and postcolumn coolers
- Postcolumn cooling ensures lowest detector noise and drift in ultrafast LC applications
- Fast heat-up/cool down times
- Increase your laboratory performance and productivity with x2 dual technology
- Column identification system for up to four columns
Application notes and news
- Rapid Separation of Catechins in Tea Using Core-Shell Columns
- Faster and More Sensitive Determination of
N-Methylcarbamates in Drinking Water by HPLC
- Determination of Succinic, Glutaric, and Adipic Acids as Quality Control of Cyclohexanone Production
- New HPLC and UHPLC Assay Methods for TC-HCl and 4-EATC Impurity in TC Drug Products
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Sets New Standards in UHPLC Flexibility