Sysmex CS-5100 System
The Sysmex® CS-5100 Hemostasis System is a random access, high-volume coagulation analyzer and latest addition to the Sysmex CS family of systems. Simultaneous, multi-wavelength Preanalytical Sample Integrity (PSITM) technology enables labs to achieve high-quality results on the first test run by identifying and managing unsuitable test specimens prior to analysis. Automated sample volume checks and qualitative detection of hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia minimize the need for manual sample inspection.
• Primary tube sample volume check identifies potential inaccuracies caused by improper sample collection
• Detects hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia with a preanalytic scan of patient samples performed at 3 wavelengths: 405 nm, 575 nm, and 660 nm
• User-defined criteria allows automatic handling of the result
• Accepts or flags sample results based upon an incorrect tube fill volume according to user-programmable configuration settings
• Simultaneous multi-wavelength scanning of clotting reactions at 340 nm, 405 nm, 575 nm, 660 nm, and 800 nm