SuperScript® III First-Strand Synthesis System for RT-PCR
See all reviews
Member since 2010
University Of Virginia
Read more »
"Works great everytime."
The Invitrogen SuperScript III First-Strand Synthesis System for RT-PCR provides all the necessary components for synthesis of high-quality first-strand cDNA from total or poly(A)+ RNA.
The Invitrogen SuperScript III First-Strand Synthesis System for RT-PCR delivers increased cDNA yields, high sensitivity, and full-length transcripts in a convenient format. You get all of the components you need for successful first-strand cDNA synthesis, saving you time and ensuring your success with every experiment.
Invitrogen SuperScript III RT is included to generate high yields of quality cDNA. SuperScript® III RT is active up to 55°C, making it ideal for use with gene-specific primers with a high Tm. Used with PCR, this functionally tested system enables you to detect rare messages and generate enough material for cloning.
The Invitrogen SuperScript III First-Strand Synthesis System:
- Uses SuperScript® III RT for higher cDNA yields
- Includes all components needed for first-strand cDNA synthesis
- Consists of optimized reagents for more robust performance
- Contains a streamlined protocol
- Detects template molecules from as little as 1.0 pg total