Simultaneous Thermal Analyzer (STA) 8000
The STA 8000 simultaneous thermal analyzer offers performance, reliability and productivity you can depend on. Designed with routine and research applications in mind, the STA 8000 simultaneous thermal analyzer applies advanced innovative sensor technology and efficient design to yield high accuracy and precise results.
Whatever your analytical requirements the STA 8000, with built-in mass flow controller, both monitors and controls the selected purge flow rates. And for complete peace of mind, if your gas supply runs low, the Pyris® software will alert you on-screen. Capable of operating from 15 ºC to 1600 °C, the STA8000 is designed to allow testing under a range of conditions.
• Simultaneous analysis of TG with DTA mode (∆T) and DSC (mW) mode for fast enhanced result interpretation
• Wide temperature range allow measurements from below room temperature to 1600 °C. Superior accuracy and sensitivity in a small package with an attractive price
• Superior weight, heat flow and temperature accuracy in a small package with an attractive price
• Top loading balance for ease of sample loading
• Balance below furnace for optimum isolation from contamination
• Vertical displacement balance sensor (not rotational) provides weight insensitivity to sample position, e.g., no spurious weight change from melting