See all reviews
Member since 2006
University of Hohenheim
Read more »
"This is an easy to use water bath with orbital and linear shaking. There are lots of accessories. However I have only had an English manual. It has digital control of temperature and shaking."
Patented, combined orbital and linear shaking mechanism of the OLS200 allows optimisation of aeration, shear forces and degree of mixing for maximum and reproducible yields.
The Grant OLS200 orbital/linear shaking bath combines Grant's high precision temperature control with a robust high quality, patented shaking mechanism that works smoothly and consistently in demanding laboratory applications.
OLS200 Shaking Water Baths Features:
- High quality, robust design with unique magnetically coupled shaking mechanism for maximum reliability, consistency and quiet operation.
- Unique shaking mechanism allows orbital and linear shaking in one product - simply change the orientation of the shaking tray to change from one mode to the other
- Wide range of accessories to provide exactly the right solution for your application
- Precision digital temperature control
- 0º to 99ºC operating range
- Stability ±0.1ºC
- Easy changeover from linear to orbital shaking
- Powerful drive mechanism - quiet operation, smooth consistent shaking over a wide speed range
- Heater and temperature sensor mounted under tank - large available working area; easy to clean/keep clean
- Polycarbonate lid included as standard
- Individual displays/controls for temperature and shaking speed
- Can be operated below ambient/ to 0ºC with accessory cooling
- 3 year warranty
- General Use - defrosting, cooling/warming liquids, temperature control of samples
- Life Science - microbiological assays, coliform determination, tissue studies, cell cultivation, fermentation, bacterial culture for protein expression, biochemical assays, enzyme assay
- Industrial - softener content of films by washout, materials testing, corrosion testing
- Biopharm - solubility testing of medical coatings, dissolution, cooling crystallisation
- Food & beverage - Allergen extraction, food digestion
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries