Ruskinn Invivo2 Hypoxia Workstation
The Ruskinn range of Invivo2 hypoxia workstations has been designed to replicate low oxygen 'in vivo' physiology providing the ideal research platform for cell biologists and cancer researchers.
• Optimum Working Capacity using Minimum Bench Space
• Rapid Sample Transfer
• Direct-Hand Access into Workstation - Using convenient cuff & sleeve system (Ezee Sleeve™)
• Low Gas Consumption - Designed to work with Nitrogen for economical running costs
• Safe Working Environment - VOC filtration tested and validated
• Accurate Oxygen Control - Oxygen stability from 0.0% (anoxia) to 20.9% (ambient) in 0.1% increments with one touch sensor calibration
• Accurate CO2 Control - CO2 stability from 0.0% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments
• Cycle Programming - Allows a user-defined timed sequence of up to 4 different O2 and CO2 concentrations
• Accurate Temperature Control - Incubation control from Ambient + 5ºC to 45ºC
• Accurate Humidity Control - Option of ultrasonic humidity system to give precise environmental control • Multiple models and a variety of options are available to fit your specific needs.