Research FT-IR Vacuum Spectrometer with Automatic Beamsplitter Changer
Bruker Optics complements its VERTEX 80v FT-IR vacuum spectrometer with the unique beamsplitter exchange unit BMS-c and allows the remotely controlled automatic exchange of up to four different types of beamsplitters under vacuum conditions.
The beamsplitter exchange is remotely controlled by the OPUS FT-IR operating software. With this new option for the high end research and development VERTEX 80v spectrometer, Bruker Optics now offers the real successor to the very famour IFS 113v FT-IR spectrometer which started the Bruker FT-IR product line in 1974 and also incorporated an automatic beamsplitter changer.
Beamsplitter Exchange Unit Benefits:
- Complete spectral range can be measured from UV/VIS to the far IR/THz
- Avoids venting and re-evacuation of the optics bench for BMS exchange
- Provides significant advantages with respect to experiment time and instrument stability
- Integrated and controlled by Bruker’s spectroscopy software OPUS
- Upgrade option for already installed VERTEX 80v vacuum instruments