The Reference 2 is the successor to the highly successful Reference pipette, and enhances the range’s already high standards with a new design, reduced weight and operating forces and multi-channel versions.
The Reference 2 provides the most accurate results possible alongside robust, reliable handling and optimum user safety. These levels of security make the Reference 2 ideal for use with precious liquids, or in any application requiring extremely high levels of accuracy. When there can be no compromise on quality and reproducability, Eppendorf’s new Reference 2 is an ideal instrument for these liquid handling applications.
Reference® 2 Features:
- The unique one-button operation offers a fast and ergonomic handling with reduced operating effort and active aerosol reduction. To avoid an accidential tip ejection a clear haptic feedback is provided.
- The spring loaded tip cone improves user to user reproducibility and improved ergonomics by lowering tip attachment force.
- The Reference 2 multi channel offers a high flexibility incl a spring-loaded tip cone which can be switched on/off optionally.
- The secondary adjustment supports the easy adjustment of your Reference 2 for the most accurate pipetting of different liquids or other external conditions without the need for a full calibration.
- The quick lock enables an easy cleaning and maintenance of your pipette.
- The oustanding precision and accuracy of Reference 2 provides reliable results.
- 4 digit volume display with magnifying window to allow for easier volume identification.
- External edges made from stainless steel equip the pipette with outstanding robustness.
- An embedded RFID chip contains all relevant data regarding the pipette and offers with Eppendorf TrackIT a simple identification and documentation.
- Pipetting liquids
- Volume determination
- Mixing liquids
- Filling of plates, gels, and reaction vessels
- Phase extraction and removal of supernatants