The Agilent SurePrint G3 Rat Exon Microarrays come in two options, offering a choice in coverage and throughput. Offering probes targeting individual exons, these arrays make it possible to look beyond the gene to more subtle but relevant expression changes. Agilent Gene Expression Microarrays remain the fast, simple, and affordable choice in gene expression analysis, with new capabilities to drill down into important RNA changes including those at the exon level. Importantly, the gold standard sensitivity provided by Agilent Gene Expression Microarrays has been retained in these new Exon versions, so that even the smallest fold changes are detected.
- Up-to-date content, with probes targeting exons rather than genes for a fully comprehensive expression analysis solution
- Enriched content sourced from RefSeq, Ensemble, and GenBank databases
- Highly sensitive, with a dynamic range of approximately 5 orders of magnitude
- Printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Each slide contains two 400K microarrays or four 180K microarrays, and can be purchased as a kit or as a single slide