RapidFire 365 High-Throughput MS System
RapidFire 365 High-Throughput MS System - end-to-end platform for fast, cost-effective, automated, walkaway mass spectrometric analysis.
The RapidFire 365 High-throughput MS System provides faster, more efficient analyses of functional biochemical assays and samples in biological matrices.
For drug discovery organizations, the Agilent RapidFire provides automated high-capacity sample analysis, a more successful approach to HTS of challenging drug targets and a 10x faster throughput for MS-based analyses like in vitro ADME assays.
For clinical research and forensic toxicology organizations, RapidFire is an end to end solution that delivers shorter time to results, reduced operational costs and automated high-capacity sample processing.
RapidFire 365 High-Throughput MS System Features:
- Enables direct, enzymatic detection of native analytes, without the use of surrogates, radioactivity, coupled assays, or indirect measurements.
- Provides fast results, with cycle times as fast as 8 sec/sample for drug discovery applications and 10 sec/sample for clinical research applications
- Saves money through reduced sample, solvent, reagent and waste.
- Increases analysis capacity with automated 63 plate handling and 60 hours (weekend-long) unattended operation for 20,000+ injections.
- Increases productivity and efficiency through time-saving, automated method development routines and solvent switching for multiple different assays in a single batch.
- Features in-line automated cartridge switching of up to 12 re-usable SPE cartridges, with 2000+ injections per cartridge.
- Integrated components include Agilent BenchBot Robot for automated plate handling, three Agilent 1200 Quaternary pumps for software-driven solvent switching of up to four solvents per channel, and Agilent QQQ, TOF or QTOF mass spectrometer, and Agilent Mass Hunter data acquisition and analysis software.
Application notes and news
- Ultrafast Analysis of Antiretroviral Drugs in Serum Using the Agilent RapidFire High-Throughput Mass Spectr...
- High-Throughput Analysis of Epigenetic Targets with Agilent RapidFire/MS Systems: p300 Histone Acetyltransf...
- Agilent Announces SPE/MS/MS Breakfast Meeting at AACC
- Agilent Technologies Launches RapidFire 365 High-Throughput Mass Spectrometry System