SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2011
Organization: Cabot Security Materials Inc
"good workhorse near infra red raman spectrometer at an affordable price."
• Self-automated wavelength calibration
• ~5 cm-1 spectral resolution in the entire 1064 nm Raman wavelength region
• Identifies both commonplace and rare chemicals through glass, plastic, transparent– and even translucent– materials
• Performs qualitative as well as quantitative analysis
• Rapid automated calibration to ensure operational accuracy
• Helps reduce the likelihood of human error by eliminating sample preparation and test interpretation
• Non-destructive testing preserves samples for additional tests and/or as evidence