BaySpec’s RamSpecTM series High Resolution Long-wave 1064nm Raman Systems are designed to meet real-world challenges for best-in-class performance, long-term reliability, compact size and ultra-low fluorescence interference for Raman instrumentation of biological samples such as tissue and skin. Benefiting from experience manufacturing high-volume spectral monitoring devices for the telecommunications industry, BaySpec’s spectral devices utilize low-cost field proven components. For the first time in instrumentation history an affordable, accurate and ruggedized Raman spectral engine is a reality. The RamSpecTM Series employs a highly efficient Volume Phase Grating (VPG) as the spectral dispersion element and an ultra sensitive InGaAs array detector as the detection element, thereby provi...Read more
Receive your quote directly from BaySpec, Inc. for RamSpecTM-1064-HR Raman System
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2011
Organization: Cabot Security Materials Inc
• Self-automated wavelength calibration
• ~5 cm-1 spectral resolution in the entire 1064 nm Raman wavelength region
• Identifies both commonplace and rare chemicals through glass, plastic, transparent– and even translucent– materials
• Performs qualitative as well as quantitative analysis
• Rapid automated calibration to ensure operational accuracy
• Helps reduce the likelihood of human error by eliminating sample preparation and test interpretation
• Non-destructive testing preserves samples for additional tests and/or as evidence