New, enhanced encoder allows for increased measuring and control capabilities while maintaining sophisticated Rheological Analysis at an Affordable Price
Rheological evaluation through controlled stress measurement offers superior viscosity profiling, thixotropic response, yield stress determination and Creep Analysis. The Brookfield R/S Rheometer offers both controlled rate and controlled stress measurement. Available with cone/plate, plate/plate, or coaxial cylinder measurement geometry, the R/S Rheometer offers powerful flow characterization tools including ramp, loop, and single point testing. A wide range of shear rate, shear stress, and torque provide flexible flow analysis including creep and yield measurement.
R/S Rheometer is designed to accommodate the high throughput required of quality control laboratories. It also offers the sophisticated flexibility required of research environments. It provides cost effective, worry free operation for a variety of laboratory applications.
R/S Plus™ Rheometer Features & Benefits:
- Controlled shear stress/shear rate operation makes it easy to study material behavior from initial yield to flow curve response (1 to 6000 sec-1)
- Rugged design means years of trouble-free operation
- Rapid spindle attachment: easy to clean; saves time
- User friendly keypad for simple stand-alone operation
- PC interface for user defined remote control operation.
- Comparable to instruments costing much more
- Available in coaxial cylinder, vane spindle, cone-plate or plate-plate geometry to suit most any application
- Variety of sample temperature control options: circulating temperature bath, Peltier plate or electronic heating