QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System (186-4001)
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Autonomous University of Tamaulipas
Read more »
"It worked well but it needs a better support life. Without it, it doesn't work well enough. I would recommend to other scientists."
Use the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) system, the most precise and sensitive PCR solution, for absolute quantification of target DNA molecules.
Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) is Bio-Rad's unique digital PCR technology. With unrivaled precision, ddPCR provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules without the use of standard curves. ddPCR addresses the lack of scalable and practical technologies for digital PCR implementation. The new QX200 ddPCR system puts this powerful technology in your hands, ready to unveil new worlds of research at previously unattainable levels.
Droplet Digital™ PCR system, includes droplet generator, droplet reader, laptop computer, software, associated component consumables, for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
The QX200 droplet generator is used to partition ddPCR reaction mix into 20,000 nanoliter-sized droplets. After PCR on a thermal cycler, droplets from each sample are analyzed individually on the QX200 droplet reader. Droplets are sipped and the singulator unpacks the emulsified droplets and streams them in single file past a two-color optical detection system in a serial manner. Up to 96 samples can be processed per run. The PCR-positive and PCR-negative droplets are counted to provide absolute quantification of target DNA in digital form. Alternatively, amplified products can be extracted from droplets following PCR for downstream applications, such as sequencing or cloning.
QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System Features:
- Flexible Digital PCR Chemistry – optimized for TaqMan hydrolysis probe and EvaGreen applications.
- Reduced Bias from Amplification Efficiency and PCR Inhibitors.
- Flexible Assay Setup – scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput.
- Convenient Assay Design – standard curves are not required.
- Simple workflow with 96-sample throughput.
QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System Applications:
- Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation
- Pathogen detection
- Next generation sequencing
- Gene expression analysis
- Environmental monitoring
- Food testing
Application notes and news
- QX100™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System for Accurate Quantification of Illumina TruSeq Libraries
- Droplet Digital™ PCR: Ultra-Sensitive Validation Technology for RNA-Seq
- Bio-Rad Launches PrimePCR™ Assays for Droplet Digital™ PCR
- Emerging Applications of Bio-Rad’s Droplet Digital™ PCR Technology Highlighted at the 2013 Digital PCR Conf...
- Bio-Rad’s New ddPCR™ Library Quantification Kit Optimizes Performance of Ion Torrent NGS Systems
- New Products and Free Samples from Bio-Rad Life Sciences
- Extremely Rare Mitochondrial DNA Deletions Associated with Aging Can Be Accurately Detected with Droplet Di...
- Droplet Digital™ PCR Enables Reproducible Quantification of microRNA Biomarkers
- Chronix Biomedical and Transplant Expert Prof. Oellerich Uses Droplet Digital™ PCR to Quantify Early Reject...
- Bio-Rad Introduces the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System