Quo-Test HbA1c Analyser
EKF Diagnostics' Quo-Test Analyser has been designed for easy and reliable HbA1c measurement for the detection and management of diabetes.
The Quo-Test Hb A1c Analyzer is a fully automated instrument that uses patented boronate fluorescence quenching technology to measure glycated hemoglobin / haemoglobin from a 4ul sample taken from a finger prick or venous whole blood.
Sample results are available within four minutes and are reported in IFCC and DCCT standards (Mono S & JDS reporting are also available). The Quo-Test can store up to 7,000 results which can be downloaded as text files to a PC via the integrated USB interface. Alternatively, resultscan be printed using the optional printer which connects via a serial port.
Quo-Test’s step by step instructions are displayed on its clear, multi-lingual display. Training time is thus kept to a minimum, allowing nurses and clinicians to concentrate on patient care.
Application notes and news
- Evaluation of four POCT-Systems for the Measurement of HbA1c
- EKF HbA1c Analyzer Assessment Success Presented at World Diabetes Congress
- Evaluation Success for EKF’s POCT HbA1c Analyzers
- EKF Diagnostics Point-of-care Testing Products Highlighted by BHR at Heart UK
- EKF Diagnostics Exhibiting Cutting-Edge POC Technology at Hospitalar 2013