See all reviews
Member since 2013
Al-Amal tour Lab.
Read more »
"Overall, this is a good product but there appears to be no On/Off switch and they need to add other tests to this device. e.g: CRP, D-Dimer . This can increase the score to sale the device. "
Quo-Lab - Economical, accurate and reliable HbA1c measurement
Quo-Lab HbA1c Analyzer is a revolution in glycated hemoglobin / haemoglobin measurement. This compact, semi-automatic desktop point of care analyser combines market leading accuracy with low cost and ease of use.
A simple procedure delivers lab-accurate results within four minutes (CV < 3% at 7% A1c) from a venous or finger prick blood sample of just 4ul. Quo-Lab uses the same boronate affinity methodology used by Quo-Test and is similarly unaffected by Hb variants.
Quo-Lab HbA1c Analyser Key Features:
- Easy to use
- Cost effective
- Results in just 4 minutes
- User-friendly features minimise training time
Application notes and news
- Evaluation of four POCT-Systems for the Measurement of HbA1c
- EKF Diagnostics Exhibits New POC Testing Technology at Arab Health
- EKF HbA1c Analyzer Assessment Success Presented at World Diabetes Congress
- Evaluation Success for EKF’s POCT HbA1c Analyzers
- EKF Diagnostics Leads Global Master Class Series in Diabetes and Anemia Testing and Monitoring
- EKF Diagnostics Exhibiting Cutting-Edge POC Technology at Hospitalar 2013