With PrimePCR™ Assays and Panels you can have complete confidence in the quality of your real-time PCR and digital PCR results every time.
These expertly designed, wet-lab validated gene expression assays eliminate time-consuming design and optimization steps, allowing you to focus on what really matters—your results.
Real-time PCR primer assays consist of unlabeled PCR primer pairs for use with dye-based chemistry such as SYBR® Green or EvaGreen®. Probe assays for real-time PCR and Droplet Digital™ PCR include PCR primers and a dual-labeled fluorescent probe with your choice of fluorophore. You can also design custom PCR primer or probe assays.
PCR Primer and Probe Assays for Real-Time PCR (qPCR) are available in the following formats:
- Predesigned primer and probe assays — gene expression assays for the human and mouse genomes
- Custom oligonucleotides — design your own PCR primer or probe assay
- Customizable 96- and 384-well plates — use the custom plate configurator to conveniently design a PCR plate
- Predesigned pathway panels — select from a wide variety of disease- and pathway-specific panels
Probe Assays for Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) are available in the following formats:
- Predesigned mutation detection probe assays
- Predesigned copy number variation (CNV) probe assays
Application notes and news
- Relative Quantitation of mRNA: Real-Time PCR vs. End-Point PCR
- PrimePCR™ Pathway Analysis: Pathway Curation and Real-Time PCR Panel Design Strategy
- PrimePCR™ Assays: Meeting the MIQE Guidelines by Full Wet-Lab Validation
- Bio-Rad Offers New PrimePCR™ Disease Panels for Real-Time PCR
- Bio-Rad Launches PrimePCR™ Assays for Droplet Digital™ PCR
- New Products and Free Samples from Bio-Rad Life Sciences
- Bio-Rad Launch PrimePCR™ Assays for Droplet Digital™ PCR
- Bio-Rad Offers New PrimePCR™ Probe Assays for Human and Mouse Genomes
- Bio-Rad Introduces New PrimePCR™ Mouse Assays and Panels — Industry’s Only Lab-Validated Real-Time PCR Prim...