PamStation12 Kinase Activity Profiling System
The PamStation 12 is a fully automated instrument designed for processing PamChip 4 microarrays. It is ideal for biomarker discovery as well as assay development.
• Fully integrated incubation, washing and image acquisition
• Dimensions are 49cm (height) x 66cm (width) x 58cm (depth), weight is 82 kgs
• Instrument is controlled by dedicated computer with proprietary software (included)
• Real-time detection offers unique capability of generating kinetic data on enzyme/substrate interactions
• Easy to operate, very limited maintenance required
PamGene developed 2 software packages which are installed on the computer that comes with the instrument: Evolve (for running the instrument) and BioNavigator (for data analysis). Bionavigator enables easy data capture and analysis using built-in statistical tools, and uses simple drag-and-drop procedures to compare acquired data to existing external databases.
The PamChip 4, processed on the PamStation 12 is available in 4 peptide arrays: phosphotyrosine kinase (PTK) or serine-threonin kinase (STK) arrays and reagents. For collaborations with PamGene's researchers, a nuclear receptor array is also available.