The OWL SW1.7HS is a world leading camera using InGaAs technology for near and short wave infrared imaging.
The OWL SW1.7HS, designed and manufactured by Raptor Photonics, offers the latest SWIR sensor technology providing unprecedented day-night surveillance performance.
Featuring a State of the Art high sensitivity InGaAs FPA sensor, developed by Alcatel-Thales III-V lab, the OWL SW1.7HS offers pixels resolution of 320 x 256, with pixel pitch of 30µm x 30µm.
The OWL SW1.7 series offers high sensitivity response in the range 0.9µm to 1.7µm, with an optional visible extension from 0.4µm to 1.7µm, allowing exposure time from 500ns to 500ms, to give optimum image quality in all conditions.
OWL SW1.7HS VIS-SWIR Camera Features:
- SWIR technology - Enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.9µm to 1.7µm
- Optional Visible extention - Enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.4µm to 1.7µm
- Frame rates of up to 346Hz - for ultrafast applications
- Easy control of camera parameters - Control of Exposure, Frame rate, Gain, Temperature, trigger, etc.
- Ultra compact, Low power (< 5W) - Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems
- Rugged, No fan - Enables integration into UAV, handheld or any Electro-Optic system