novAA® 350 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
Analytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
novAA® 350 – a robust, simple to use flame system AA Spectrometer with all the highlights of a high-end system. Its novel operating concept with clearly structured user interface makes the novAA®...read more
novAA® 350 – a robust, simple to use flame system AA Spectrometer with all the highlights of a high-end system.
Its novel operating concept with clearly structured user interface makes the novAA® 350 the ideal partner for daily laboratory routine. The novAA® 350 meets all your expectations and requirements of an easy to use and powerful Flame AAS. At the first glance the advantages to the user are already striking.
• Ideal protection of the optic system against toughest conditions through a unique special covering
• Single and double beam mode
• 8 lamp changer
• Excellent performance for flame applications
• No problem with the toughest matrices through strong and powerful background correction
Safe operation is a top priority especially in flame AAS. Rely on a tight control system – Self Check System. With a multitude of sensors, all safety-relevant parameters are constantly monitored and controlled.
With minimal efforts, the basic unit can be upgraded with the accessories well known from our other AAS systems. For large sample throughputs, we recommend the use of our unique autosampler with intelligent online dilution.
Accessories such as the Segmented Flow Star (SFS) or the Scraper help you face the challenges of complex matrices in flame analysis. The SFS is capable of dosing minuscule sample volumes. Thanks to continuous system rinsing, it extends the stable working time with samples of high matrix or salt contents. The Scraper facilitates work with the nitrous oxide flame. It automatically removes graphite deposits from the burner slot, ensuring continuous operation with gas also minimizing manual cleaning chores.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!