Analyzing the fingerprint of juices and wines
How Bruker’s food screening, juice testing and wine testing solutions help to analyze origin authenticity, species purity, fruit content, false labeling, production process control and sample similarity based on Spin-Generated Fingerprint (SGF) Profiling.
The JuiceScreener combined with its SGF Profiling technique delivers huge amounts of information derived from one single experiment, where formerly multiple individual analytical steps were necessary. This provides higher throughput and reliability than conventional techniques, thus leading to a significant reduction of cost per sample. This enables up to 5 times more sample investigations with no change in budget, as well as improved and more comprehensive quality control screenings.
The prestigious Green Tech Asia 2011 conference has recently awarded the JuiceScreener its Food Technology Award for Innovation, thus highlighting its unique methodology for simultaneous, multiple analyses, .
• Fully automated push-button NMR solution including evaluation and reporting
• Simultaneous absolute quantification of all relevant organic ingredients for juice assessment
• High throughput with minimal sample preparation
• Reduced cost per sample
• Reliable screening method for targeted and non-targeted multi-marker analyses
• Enables the detection of unexpected fraud
• Screening is based on an extensive NMR spectroscopic database of more than 10.000 authentic reference juices, obtained from production sites all over the world
• Complex statistical models allow the analysis of: origin authenticity, species purity, fruit content, false labeling, production process control and sample similarity