NIRS DS2500 Analyzer
With the compact NIRS DS2500, near-infrared analysis has taken yet another step into the future of routine analysis.
This dedicated analyzer offers exceptional accuracy across a broad wavelength range of 400 to 2500 nm and is designed for use in the receiving area or at-line of nutraceutical industry.
The predispersive Monochromator technology now being utilized in the NIRS DS2500 guarantees a high degree of versatility and stability across the entire spectral range from 400 to 2500 nm. With the maximum possible signal-noise ratio, the NIRS DS2500 simply performs, in less than one minute, analyses of both sophisticated and low-level parameters that must be very accurate.
The NIRS DS2500 was created as a high-performance instrument for harsh production environments. Robust, easy-to-use and IP65 certified, it withstands humidity, dust, vibrations and temperature fluctuations.
NIRS DS2500 Analyzer Features:
- Compact analyzer for reflectance measurements
- Maximum optical performance across the entire wavelength range (400 - 2500 nm)
- Matching results, even in difficult environments
- Network-capable via LAN (local) or direct PC connection
- New predispersive Monochromator
- Optional sampling accessories