NimbleGen Sequence CaptureRoche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
Transform your sequencing project with this highly efficient and cost-effective method for capturing targeted regions of the genome.
NimbleGen Sequence Capture technology is a revolutionary process that enables the selective enrichment of up to 5Mb of selected genomic regions from full-complexity human or mouse genomic DNA in a single enrichment step. The process utilizes high-density, long-oligo NimbleGen arrays for the targeted hybridization and elution of only those genome regions you specify. The method is applicable to large contiguous or noncontiguous genomic regions, whole exomes, or any other targeted regions you want to sequence.
Application notes and news
- Roche Expands Its Targeted Sequencing Portfolio with Launch of SeqCap EZ Oncology and Neurology Panels and ...
- Roche NimbleGen Collaboration with Consortium of Researchers ‘Plants the Seed’ Towards Our Understanding of...
- Genome Institute of Singapore and Roche NimbleGen: Tracking the Evolutionary Path of the novel H1N1 Influen...
- Roche Announces Sequence Capture Services for Genomic Enrichment Available through Service Partner SeqWright
- Roche NimbleGen and 454 Life Sciences Capture the Targeted Resequencing Market on a Global Scale
- Roche Applied Science Makes Exome Sequencing a Reality, a Giant Step Towards Personalized Medicine
- Roche NimbleGen and Baylor College develop an improved version of Sequence Capture 385K Arrays
- Roche NimbleGen Multiplex CGH Arrays Enable Detection of Exonic Deletions and Duplications Associated with ...
- Roche NimbleGen Launches NimbleGen Sequence Capture Technology for Targeted Genome Resequencing