For more demanding applications, or for situations where analysis time or sample throughput is critical, Rigaku offers the new NEX QC+ spectrometer. Employing the next generation silicon detector technology, the enhanced NEX QC+ affords significant improvement in elemental peak resolution and counting statistics, resulting in superior calibrations and measurement precision for the most challenging measurements.
EDXRF for quality control applications
Specifically designed for routine quality control applications, the new Rigaku NEX QC+ features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
EDXRF with high precision and broad elemental coverage
The shuttered 50kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
EDXRF with autosampler, helium and FP options
Options include fundamental parameters, automatic sample changer, sample spinner and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity.
Application notes and news
- EDXRF Application Note: Sulfur and Chlorine in Crude Oil
- Monitoring the Concentration of Gold in Strip Solution During the Processing of Ores, Tailings and Slags
- Elemental Analysis of Residual Oil by EDXRF
- New NEX OL On-Line Process Elemental Analyzer is Introduced by Rigaku
- Rigaku Introduces the NEX QC+ High Resolution Benchtop EDXRF