See all reviews
Member since 2013
Hillsborough General Trading
Read more »
"Very versatile and reliable equipment. It gives accurate results. The product is not very big, therefore it is very handy. I would definitely recommend this product to my colleagues."
Rigaku NEX CG delivers rapid qualitative and quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
Unlike conventional EDXRF analyzers, the NEX CG was engineered with a unique close-coupled Cartesian Geometry (CG) optical kernel that dramatically increases signal-to-noise. By using secondary target excitation, instead of convention direct excitation, sensitivity is further improved. The resulting dramatic reduction in background noise, and simultaneous increase in element peaks, result in a spectrometer capable of routine trace element analysis even in difficult sample types.
NEX CG is powered by a new qualitative and quantitative analytical software, RPF-SQX, that features Rigaku Profile Fitting (RPF) technology. The software allows semi-quantitative analysis of almost all sample types without standards — and rigorous quantitative analysis with standards.
NEX CG Features:
- Analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, powders and thin films
- Polarized excitation for lower detection limits
- Novel treatment of peak overlap reduces errors
- PPB detection limits for aqueous samples using UltraCarry
- Simplified user interface with EZ Analysis
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!