NEW SurePrint G3 Gene Expression Microarrays
SurePrint G3 Gene Expression Microarrays offer a comprehensive coverage of genes and transcripts. Superior sensitivity with a wide dynamic range of over 5 orders of magnitude ensures detection of low and high expressors for the most biologically relevant data. With the newest Gene Expression v2 Microarray, new large intergenic non-coding RNA (lincRNA) probes designed to the human catalog of lincRNAs from the Broad Institute along with an update of mRNA content from RefSeq provides you with the tools you need to advance and support your important research.
Most up-to-date content provides full coverage of human genes and transcripts, including large intergenic non-coding RNAs on the SurePrint G3 8x60K format. Enriched content sourced from RefSeq, Ensembl, UniGene Human Genome, and GenBank databases. Each slide contains eight 60K microarrays or four 44K microarrays, and can be purchased as a kit or as a single slide. Customizable content also available with Custom Gene Expression microarrays for flexible experimental design
Application notes and news
- Agilent’s Microarray Platform: How High-Fidelity DNA Synthesis Maximizes the Dynamic Range of Gene Expressi...
- Gene Expression Profiling of Both Protein-Coding and Long Non-coding RNA Transcripts from Small Amounts of ...
- Gene Expression Proﬁling and Validation Using Agilent SurePrint G3 Gene Expression Arrays
- Whole Transcript Profiling Using SurePrint G3 Exon Microarrays in a Complete Workflow
- Whole Transcript Expression Microarray Profiling and Sequencing of Normal Colon and Adenocarcinoma Total RNA
- Gene Expression Profiling and Validation Using Agilent SurePrint G3 Gene Expression Arrays
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!