Neo 5.5 - sCMOS Camera
The Neo sCMOS Camera platform has been conceptualised and specifically engineered to harness the full performance potential of this new and exciting sensor technology. Unlike any CCD or CMOS camera to come before, Neo is unique in its ability to simultaneously offer ultra-low noise, extremely fast frame rates, wide dynamic range, high resolution and a large field of view.
Neo breaks new boundaries in offering an exceptionally low read noise of 1 e- rms without the need for signal amplification technology. 100 frames/s can be reached with full frame readout, faster with region of interest selection. In Neo, these speeds are uniquely coupled to a dynamic range capability of 30,000:1 with 16-bit digitization.
Application notes and news
- New sCMOS vs. Current Microscopy Cameras
- Andor sCMOS Camera's Speed, Resolution and Sensitivity
- Andor’s sCMOS Cameras Exhibit 100 fps in µManager Open Source Microscopy Acquisition Software
- 2013 Insight Awards Winners Announced; Andor Helps Researchers Show the Artistic Side of Science
- Advanced Solutions for Simultaneous Multi-Wavelength Imaging Launched
- sCMOS Camera Launched with Interline Displacement Technology