- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
NanoVue Plus spectrophotometer is an easy-to-use and reliable instrument for the measurement of nucleic acid and protein samples.
Samples of 0.5 μl to 5 μl can be pipetted directly onto the gold-colored sample plate for measurement, and then simply recovered using a pipette. If sample recovery is not required, the sample plate can be quickly and easily wiped clean.
NanoVue Plus requires no PC to operate and no time-consuming third-party recalibration. The spectrophotometer comes complete with advanced software for CyDye incorporating intuitive dropdown lists for common fluors and the full CyDye range for easy protocol selection.
NanoVue Plus Spectrophotometer Features:
- UV/Visible spectrophotometer for quick and accurate quantitation of nucleic acids and protein samples.
- Convenient, drop and read sample plate eliminates the need for cuvettes and capillaries.
- Gold-colored sample plate enhances compatibility with the wide range of chemicals and sample types used in today's busy laboratories.
- Accurately assays low volumes of 0.5 to 5 μl, conserving precious samples.
- Hydrophobic coating reduces sample carry over and allows for excellent sample recovery.
- Predefined methods for nucleic acid quantitation, including concentration and purity.
- Predefined methods for protein quantitation, including direct UV, Bradford, BCA, Biuret, and Lowry, with capability to run up to 27 standards.
|F. Javier Piedrafita|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Professor / Associate Professor
Cancer / Oncology
Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies
Read more »
"Very easy to use, accurate quantification of DNA/RNA concentrations with no dilutions step. Loaded with pre-made protocols for DNA/RNA and protein quantification. Not too happy with service, had to ship the system to fix a printer problem and took a rather long time to come back."