The MP-265/M "narrow format" mechanical is designed especially for patch-slice manipulator systems that require more than 2 or 3 pipettes. Coupled with our multi-manipulator controller, MPC-200, users have the ability to easily build up multi-manipulator MPC-365 systems for positioning multiple recording and stimulating pipettes.
Resolution: Minimal microstep size is 62.5 nanometers per microstep. Display has single micron resolution.
Maximum Speed: MP-265 mechanical 3mm/sec.
Drift: < 1 micron/hr Drive Mechanism
* Single controller and ROE will run two stepper motor drive manipulators
* Self-detecting, daisy-chain capability allows control of four manipulators from one ROE-200
* User-friendly interface: single button access to all major functions
* New Accelerated Mode for fast, manual manipulator movement
* Easy toggle selection of Mode (speed/resolution, pulsed diagonal, Accelerated Mode)
* Display indicates X, Y, Z coordinates, Mode, active
* Robotic Home and Work Position moves for easy
automated pipette exchange
* Faster robotic moves than previous versions
* Definable 4th axis for coaxial pipette movement, angle selected by
* Simple USB interface
* Toggle switch selects which manipulator is connected to input device
* LED and display indicate active manipulator
* Low-drift mechanical stability