Mouse TNF-alpha/TNFSF1A DuoSet ELISA
R&D Mouse TNF-alpha/TNFSF1A DuoSet
This R&D DuoSet ELISA Development kit contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs to measure natural and recombinant mouse Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF-alpha). DuoSets are designed for the analysis of cell culture supernates. Other sample types, such as serum and plasma, need to be validated prior to use in this R&D DuoSet. Each R&D DuoSet ELISA kit contains sufficient materials to run ELISAs on approximately fifteen 96-well plates, provided that the following conditions are met:
• The assay is run as summarized in the General ELISA protocol.
• The recommended microplates, buffers,diluents, substrates, and solutions are used.
R&D DuoSet ELISA Development Reagents contain the basic components required to develop an immunoassay for accurately measuring protein levels. When complete kits are not an option, R&D DuoSet ELISA Development Kits are an economical alternative to buying separate antibodies and protein standards.
Features of the R&D DuoSet ELISA
• Optimized reagents save lengthy development time
• Mass-calibrated standards allow for consistent results and eliminate vial-to-vial variation
Development protocols provide directions to start an optimization protocol
• Customize the assay to your specific needs
• Economical alternative to purchasing separate antibodies and protein standards
R&D DuoSet ELISA Kit Contents
Kit contents may vary slightly. Please refer to product-specific inserts for a complete list of contents for individual assays.
• Capture Antibody
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!