The MiSeqDx instrument is the first and only FDA-cleared in vitro diagnostic (IVD) next-generation sequencing (NGS) system.
Designed specifically for the clinical laboratory environment, the MiSeqDx instrument offers a small, approximately 4 square feet (0.37 square meters) footprint, an easy-to-follow workflow, and data output tailored to the needs of clinical labs. In addition, the integrated software enables sample tracking, user traceability, and results interpretation.
Taking advantage of proven Illumina sequencing by synthesis (SBS) chemistry, the MiSeqDx instrument provides accurate, reliable screening, and diagnostic testing.
MiSeqDx System Features & Benefits:
- First and Only FDA-cleared IVD NGS System - As an FDA-cleared IVD system, the MiSeqDx instrument meets guaranteed performance characteristics so you can feel confident that you are generating accurate and reliable data.
- Simple NGS Workflow - The compact, all-in-one instrument incorporates cluster generation, paired-end fluidics, sequencing by synthesis chemistry, and complete data analysis.
- Enhanced User Security - Equipped with Illumina User Management Software that enables laboratories to control and trace system access, ensuring that only authorized personnel are running tests.
- Proven, Well-Published Technology - The most widely adopted NGS technology worldwide, with references in more than 3,300 peer-reviewed publications. The MiSeqDx system uses the same proven reversible-terminator SBS chemistry used by all Illumina sequencing platforms.
- User-Friendly, Intuitive Software - The first IVD NGS to offer a fully integrated sequencing ecosystem. Instrument software is accessed through a user-friendly touch screen interface.
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Contact an Illumina representative for regional availability.