MIR Range of Heated/Cooled Incubators
The MIR Range of Heated/Cooled laboratory Incubators
- Panasonic Microcomputer PID Control ensures automatic even and accurate control throughout the entire chamber.
- High-level temperature uniformity and controllability make results accurate and repeatable.
- Both MIR ranges use simple yet efficient memory control functions - Heated models employ a flexible timer function to 99hr and 59min, whilst cooled models utilise a programmed operation system with up to 3 step repeat, 1-99 times.
- An audible and visual alarm system warns of temperature deviation from the setpoint.
- Both models have an over-temperature protection device to ensure sample and equipment safety, fitted as standard.
- The keylock facility prevents accidental programming changes.
- Stainless steel interior finish ensures durability of the equipment.
- Easy-to-read digital displays allow quick viewing of settings.
- Temperature control range ambient +5°C to 80°C (heated model, ambient @ 20°C).
- Temperature control range -10°C to +50°C (cooled model).
- Various interior capacities available to suit your needs - 93L & 153L (Heated models), 126L, 254L & 406L (Cooled models).
- Triple pane window on cooled models allows you to keep a close eye on your samples.
- Competitively priced to suit all budgets.
Please click on the links above for further information. Alternatively contact SANYO who will put you in touch with one of our Representatives who will be able to discuss your requirements at a time suitable to you.