Minipuls® 3 Peristalic Pump
Gilson’s Minipuls 3 is a peristaltic pump specifically designed to meet process laboratory liquid handling needs. The Minipuls 3 combines microprocessor speed control with a high-torque stepper motor. Chemical-resistant pump heads, equipped with 10 stainless steel rollers, set the performance standard in producing smooth, low-pulse flow and reproducible flow rates at higher pressures.
• Quickly Interchangeable Pump Heads: Standard flow rates (1, 2, 4, or 8 channels)—0.3 µL/min to 30 mL/min at a maximum pressure of 0.5 MPa. High flow rates (2 or 4 channels)—1 mL/min to 220 mL/min at a maximum pressure of 0.3 MPa. Each head accepts different tubing sizes, making the multipurpose pump head an economical choice.
• Keypad Functions: Start/Stop, Direction of Flow, Increase/Decrease Flow, Prime
• Head Speeds: Adjustable from 0 to 48 rpm by increments of 0.01 rpm up to 9.99 rpm and by 0.1 rpm at above 10 rpm
• Motor Speed Stability: Maximum of 0.5% for any variation of line voltage, torque, or temperature (from 0 to 40°C)
• Compatibility: Easy to integrate into your existing system—control through the keypad or remotely through another device (by electrical contact or computer)
• Compact Design: 15 cm x 17.5 cm x 18 cm (W x D x H); lightweight at 4 kg