Get 12 Times the Data in Just 35 Minutes! The Mini–PROTEAN 3 Dodeca cell runs up to 12 mini gels under identical conditions in just 35 minutes.
Handcast gels can be poured 12 at a time with the new Model 485 gradient former and Mini–PROTEAN 3 multi–casting chamber, eliminating sources of variation and improving reproducibility. Alternatively, Ready Gel precast gels offer the convenience and reproducibility demanded by higher throughput labs.
Features of the Mini–PROTEAN 3 Dodeca cell include:
- Capacity to run up to 12 gels simultaneously to accommodate high–throughput labs Versatility — runs handcast and precast gels
- Built–in cooling coil that attaches to an external refrigerated circulator to prevent overheating and ensure reproducibile, high–resolution results
- Stirbar capability that maintains uniform buffer temperature
- Easy assembly, facilitated by a newly designed clamping frame (patent pending) — gel cassettes are secured with one simple movement and slide effortlessly into the running tank
- Easy buffer draining via the built–in quick–connect drain port
- Compact footprint that saves benchspace