- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Milli-Q® Advantage A10 Ultrapure Lab Water Purification System
The Milli-Q® Advantage system has been designed to deliver high quality ultrapure water adapted to every user’s needs in today’s laboratory environment.
The system features two separate and distinct components: the production unit and the delivery point-of-use unit:
The Milli-Q® production unit is a compact system that can be placed either on the bench, under the bench or on a wall–wherever it best suits you.
The Q-POD (Quality-Point-of-Delivery) unit provides final polishing at the point-of-use, delivering ultrapure water adapted to specific needs. The Q-POD’s interface simplifies operation and displays essential data for complete user reassurance. Up to three Q-PODs can be used with each production unit at different locations within the same laboratory.
Daily performance is facilitated by having both ultrapure water and information conveniently delivered at the point-of-use.
The Q-POD unit is always within reach, and its convenient and adaptable dispensing enables the user to work both intuitively and precisely. The user can select either a very precise volume with the autofill key or manually press the plunger.
The Q-POD unit’s multicolor graphic display allows easy interaction with the system and provides information about water quantity and quality.
- The most reliable ultrapure water quality depends on building an optimized purification sequence.
- Pure water, ideally from an Elix purification system, enters the Q-Gard pretreatment pack which is chosen based on the feedwater source.
- Pretreated water then passes into a double wavelength UV lamp, which ensures organic molecule oxidation and bacteria destruction.
- Next, the Quantum polishing cartridge removes ionic and organic contaminants below trace levels to match the water quality required for the lab application.
- Finally, the ultrapure water produced by the system recirculates through a loop up to the Q-POD unit, where a unique range of final purifiers ensure the final purification step for all applications.
- Both the Q-Gard and Quantum cartridges incorporate Millipore’s eSure technology, which enables full traceability.
See all reviews
Member since 2011
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Read more »
"good water purification. 1 year term for uv lamp exchange, would be good if this was longer. user friendly water dispenser."