See all reviews
Member since 2013
University of Illinois
Read more »
"This product is vital for our lab. We use it daily for many different procedures, at different RPMs and for different lengths of time. We have only ever had one problem with the device and immediately we called the help center and were able to get a service staff member right away to help remedy our issues. They were friendly, helpful and supportive. On several occasions I have actually recommended this to other individuals. One of our post docs recently left our lab and went to the University of North Carolina in order to set up her own lab, and she certainly purchased this centrifuge in order to set up her own lab. I am very impressed with the quality, the versatility and the use of this in everyday laboratory situations. And the best thing about this product is that no matter what happens to the instrument (as sometimes undergraduate researchers can use the equipment improperly), a helpful and supportive sales staff member will be there."
Microfuge 20 Series - Increased speed and capacity. At an affordable cost.
Fast, cool and versatile, our top-of-the-line, high-performance microcentrifuges are the Microfuge 20 Series. These benchtop dynamos are precisely designed to meet your application needs: nucleic acid and protein preparation; pelleting, extractions, purifications, concentrations, phase separations and receptor binding; and rapid sedimentation of protein precipitates, particulates and cell debris.
Paired with Beckman Coulter Microfuge Series rotors, these instruments allow you to achieve the flexibility and outcomes you need for your lab.
Microfuge 20 Series Features:
- Versatility to meet your application needs
- Available in both refrigerated (Microfuge 20R) and non-refrigerated (Microfuge 20) versions
- Four different rotor options from which to choose
- Safely process hazardous samples with an optional BioCertified rotor
- Increased speed and capacity
- Quickly process samples at maximum speeds of up to 15,000 rpm (20,627 x g)
- Spin more samples per run with a maximum capacity of 36 x 1.5/2.0 mL tubes
- Easy to use and incorporate into your lab
- Intuitive user interface displays both speed (rpm) and RCF (xg)
- Decrease setup time with user-defined programs for common protocols
- Lower utility costs with increased energy efficiency