Gilson’s Manual GPC Clean-up System is a simple and economical solution within a small footprint requiring minimal bench space. Gel permeation chromatography (GPC) clean-up systems are an ideal solution for post-extraction clean-up of interfering substances from environmental samples, food products and animal tissue, prior to analysis by GC, GC/MS, HPLC or LC/MS. Failure to remove these interfering compounds can cause poor analytical results, shorten column life and increase analytical downtime.
• Bench space-efficient system incorporating a stackable modular design.
• System coordinates the elution and collection to user-defined parameters.
• Ideal for small sample load requirements.
• Semi-automate clean-up processes by automatically collecting multiple fractions by time windows that are pre-programmed through Gilson’s mobile phase 307 Pump keypad.
• Gilson GPC Clean-up Systems meet clean-up guidelines set forth by the USEPA, USFDA, USDA, USGS, ISO, CFIA, AOAC International and European Union (EN 1528, EN 12393, S19) requirements.