The latest imaging innovation from the EMCCD experts
Andor's LucaEM is the latest TE-cooled Electron Multiplying CCD innovation, a highly cost-effective yet powerful camera making EMCCD available to every laboratory. LucaEM represents a new performance standard in 'workhorse' cameras. Operate 'gain off' for conventional CCD operation under brighter conditions - turn on the EM gain when the photons become scarce! Under such conditions the LucaEM compares very favorably against common interline technology.
• Most cost effective EMCCD camera on the market
• Single photon sensitivity and unrestrained QE
• USB 2.0 – no PCI card, no controller box, it’s that simple!
• Application Flexibility – imaging of bright and weak signals
• High resolution - megapixel sensor now available
• Rapid frame rates - image dynamic events at high S/N
• Quantitative – including unique technology innovations
• Compact – Extreme-compact OEM version available