Liquid Specific Protein Control
The Randox Acusera Specific Protein control covers 27 serum proteins including immunoglobulins, complement proteins and inflammatory proteins.
As a third party control it is designed for use with a wide range of instruments as well as both immunoturbidimetric and nephelometric methods. The liquid ready-to-use format is not only convenient and easy to use but eliminates the possibility of reconstitution errors. The added benefit of an open vial stability of 30 days helps to minimise waste and reduce costs.
Liquid Specific Protein Control Features:
- Liquid ready-to-use
- 100% human serum
- Assayed target values provided for 27 serum proteins
- Contains total & free kappa and lambda light chains
- Three clinically significant levels
- Open vial stability of 30 days at +2-8oC
AFP Albumin, α-1-Antitrypsin, α-1-Acid Glycoprotein, α-2-Macroglobulin, ASO Antithrombin III, β-2-Microglobulin, Ceruloplasmin, Complement C3, Complement C4, CRP, Ferritin, Haptoglobin IgA, IgE, IgG, IgM, Kappa, Light Chain Kappa, Light Chain (Free), Lambda Light Chain, Lambda Light Chain (Free), Prealbumin, RF RBP, Total Protein Transferrin
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries