LCMS-8050 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
Incorporating Shimadzu’s proprietary ultrafast technologies (UF Technologies), the new triple quadrupole LCMS-8050 dramatically improves analytical throughput with the ultimate in high-speed performance. In addition, the newly designed ion source and collision cell, Heated-ESI and UFsweeper® III collision cell technology, ensure the highest levels of sensitivity and quantitative performance. ...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Environmental Scientifics Group- ESG
Read more »
"It is easy to use instrument with many added software features to make use flexible and comprehensive. Coupled with the Nexera UHPLC Shimadzu, you have a product that meets the requirements for sensitivity necessary for hair analysis for drugs of abuse. Even the novice entering this area for the first time can be assured that they can achieve their goals with the excellent support from both service and application chemists at Shimadzu. Well done Shimadzu beating the big players with this excellent instrument. "
Incorporating Shimadzu’s proprietary ultrafast technologies (UF Technologies), the new triple quadrupole LCMS-8050 dramatically improves analytical throughput with the ultimate in high-speed performance.
In addition, the newly designed ion source and collision cell, Heated-ESI and UFsweeper® III collision cell technology, ensure the highest levels of sensitivity and quantitative performance.
Combine with Shimadzu’s world-leading UHPLC systems for an unmatched level of performance.
Key features include:
- Ultrafast polarity switching (5 msec) – maintains constant quality and sensitivity with no loss of quantitative accuracy
- Ultra-high-speed scan rate of 30,000 u/sec – obtains high-quality mass spectra, even during high-speed analysis
- Ultrafast MRM transition speeds, up to 555 MRMs per second
- Newly developed heated ESI probe facilitates ionization – allows for high-sensitivity analysis of a wide range of compounds
- New high-efficiency CID cell – maintains signal intensity and suppresses crosstalk, even for high-speed or simultaneous multicomponent analysis
Equipped with a variety of data processing features, LCMSsolution software allows the creation of quantitation methods for multi-component analysis, enabling anyone to perform quantitative analyses with ease.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Doping Agents Using Ultrafast LC-MS/MS with Scheduled MRM
- Analysis of Human IgG using Automated Digestion Coupled Directly to LCMS-8050
- Keep Calm and Mass Spec On at ASMS 2014
- Shimadzu Registers HPLC and LCMS Instruments as Class I Medical Devices with Food and Drug Admini...
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Announces Product Launches, Presentations and Poster Sessions for...
- Introducing the New Shimadzu LCMS-8050 Ultra-Fast Mass Spectrometer