Revolutionizing RNA, DNA and Protein Gel Electrophoresis, providing HT alternatives to traditional CE
The LabChip GXII is a complete solution for consistent and precise analysis of protein samples, and is an ideal instrument for protein research users. Whether it is quantitating monoclonal antibody titers, optimizing protein expression conditions, or rapidly screening IgG N-glycan profiles, the LabChip GXII is the perfect benchtop tool to accelerate your research and meet your goals. Leveraging microfluidics technology the LabChip GXII eliminates the need to handle time consuming SDS page gels, and provides superior results for less time and money.
When speed, accuracy and ease-of-use are paramount, the LabChip GXII is the perfect solution. With sample acquisition time under 40 seconds the instrument can thoroughly analyze 96 protein samples in less than an hour, virtually eliminating throughput bottlenecks and improving efficiency. In addition to the instrument, the complete system also includes the LabChip GX software for data analysis. This advanced data management suite allows users to visualize results via an electropherogram or virtual gel view. Additionally it provides data in tabular form, which can then be analyzed or easily exported into a spreadsheet format.
LabChip® GX II Features:
- Exceptional precision with a detection range between 14 kDa – 200 kDa
- High sensitivity with concentrations as low as 5.0 ng/ul
- Quantitative sizing and concentration of DNA, RNA and Protein
- 96 and 384 well compatible
- 30 to 60 second sample processing
- Hit picking capable
- Automation compatible
- Integrated bar code reader for sample tracking
- Class I product
- Protein analysis, sizing and quantitation
- High throughput N-Glycan profiling
- DNA fragment quantiation and detection
- RNA analysis
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!