Kinetex® 2.6µm Core-Shell UHPLC/HPLC Columns
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"They are very efficient columns to improve and speed up HPLC separations. If properly used they last forever without losing efficiency! "
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Kinetex C8 column has shown amazing performance whenever I have used them for my HPLC methods. Anytime I have a challenging peak to resolve, need a better peak shape or higher sensitivity, I try this column. So far, I have never been disappointed."
Ultra-High Performance from HPLC to UHPLC
Kinetex 2.6 µm core-shell particles have been engineered to provide ultra-high performance under moderate operating pressures. The unique particle design incorporates a solid silica core and a porous outer shell. The technology offers chromatographic performance and speed previously only achievable using sub-2-micron particles on specialized, ultra-high-pressure-capable instrumentation. Kinetex core-shell technology allows laboratories to immediately increase productivity on their current systems. With Kinetex, chromatographic methods can be completed in a fraction of the time previously required with fully porous 3 µm and 5 µm particles. Additionally, the increased separation efficiencies of Kinetex significantly reduce the expense and environmental impact of organic solvent usage and disposal. Features of Kinetex 2.6 µm Core-Shell UHPLC/HPLC Columns: Increased resolution, throughput, and sensitivity Higher peak capacities Availability in C18, XB-C18, C8, PFP, and HILIC phases Direct scalability between 1.7 µm and 2.6 µm core-shell particles for easy transferability between UHPLC and HPLC Need help with method development? No time to optimize older or inefficient methods? Let PhenoLogixsm, Phenomenex's in-house analytical services lab, show you what Kinetex core-shell technology can do for your current and future methods. Visit us online at: www.phenomenex.com/phenologix
Application notes and news
- Improved Recoveries of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) as Defined in EPA 550.1 and Simultaneous Rem...
- Rapid Separation of 25-OH-vitamin D3 and 3-epi-25-OH-vitamin D3 in Human Serum Under RP-LC Conditions and T...
- Improved Extraction and LC/MS/MS Analysis of Barbiturates from Urine Samples Using Strata™-X-Drug N SPE and...
- Dramatically Improve Existing 5 µm and 3 µm Fully Porous Methods with Kinetex 5 µm Core-shell Technology
- Easy Method Transfer from UHPLC to HPLC to Prep LC Leveraging the Scalability of Kinetex Core-shell Technol...
- Determination of Impurities and Related Substances for Acetylsalicylic Acid (Ph. Eur. Monograph 0309): Incr...
- An Improved HPLC Method for the Determination of Ranitidine Suitable for All Dosage Forms using KinetexR Co...
- Improved Throughput and Performance for the USP Propranolol Hydrochloride Assay using a KinetexR 2.6 µm C8 ...
- Improved Throughput, Productivity, and Performance for the USP Assay for Norethindrone and Mestranol using ...
- A Simplified and Streamlined Approach to Solid Phase Extraction using Strata™-X-Drug B for SAMHSA’s Low Cut...
- Ultra-fast LC/MS/MS Analysis of 25-OH Vitamin D2 and D3 from Serum
- Improved LC/MS/MS Analysis of Gabapentin in Plasma using a Kinetex® 2.6µm Core-Shell C18 Column following P...
- Improved Analytical Method for the LC/MS/MS Analysis of Chloramphenicol in Shrimp and Other Marine Food Pro...
- Analysing Testosterone in Human Serum by UHPLC using High Efficiency Kinetex® 1.7μm C18 Core-Shell Columns
- Phenomenex Expands Selectivity of Kinetex® Core-Shell Line with New Biphenyl Columns
- Phenomenex Introduces 5-micron Kinetex® Core-Shell Media
- Phenomenex and ChromaDex® to Collaborate on Reference Standards Solutions for Dietary Supplements
- New Interactive Resource for Kinetex® Core-Shell HPLC / UHPLC Column Users
- AB SCIEX and Phenomenex Take the MASS-tastic Voyage Tour
- Pittcon Workshops on New Applications for UHPLC & Biofuels Analysis Presented by Phenomenex
- Next-Generation Kinetex® Calculator for Customized HPLC Method Creation
- New SecurityGuard™ to Protect UHPLC Columns
- New Kinetex® Core-Shell Phenyl-Hexyl Phase HPLC/UHPLC Column Line
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries