IX3 Series - Intuitive Microscope Systems
The next generation of inverted microscope systems has arrived.
Olympus launches the new and intuitive IX3 series.
The next generation of inverted microscope systems has arrived with the innovative IX3 series for effortless, intuitive live cell imaging and clinical analysis.
This series includes the fully automated IX83 for high-end research applications, the flexible IX73, which can be configured in manual, semi-motorised or motorised modes, and the easy-to-use IX53 with fluorescent capabilities, which is optimised for the routine examination of tissue samples. Built using worldwide customer feedback and designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users, the new systems offer exceptional ease-of-use and unprecedented optical flexibility via a new, customisable light path. New components can be easily slid into the light path using a series of swappable decks. This opens up many new avenues for exploration, allowing researchers to follow their imaginations. The new systems also utilise the latest Olympus innovations in frame design, optics and software, providing exceptional stability, optical quality, accuracy and reliability.
Easy to use - Swappable decks and optical modules, including magnification changers, filter turrets, a right side port and more.
Expandability – New design allows for ultimate level of flexibility according to increasing research needs.
Accuracy – Excellent level of mechanical and thermal stability thanks to an ultrasonic motorised stage.
Application notes and news
- Olympus at Analytica: Dedicated to Innovations in Microscopy
- Olympus at Analytica: Dedicated To Light Microscopy
- Olympus to Present Latest in Open Source Microscopy for Live Cell Imaging at EMBO 2013
- Olympus Introduces New Advanced Optical Modules for IX3 Series to Extend Flexibility and Performance in Liv...
- Workflow-Orientated Incubation for Live Cell Imaging
- Olympus Present Open Source Microscope Concept at FOM 2013
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!