iTaq™ Universal Probes One-Step Kit (172-5140)
The iTaq universal probes one-step kit is a fast and convenient solution for real-time PCR.
The powerful combination of iScript™ RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase and antibody hot-start iTaq DNA polymerase in one reaction, provides improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity, and inhibitor tolerance — even with cell lysates — without affecting performance.
iTaq™ Universal Probes One-Step Kit (172-5140) Features:
- Increased sensitivity, specificity, and efficiency — advanced buffering chemistry enables robust performance and increased resistance to a wide variety of sample types and target sequences.
- Obtain superior results with singleplex and duplex reactions — advanced formulation enables the simultaneous amplification of up to two targets, resulting in higher data precision with fewer pipet steps and reduced sample usage.
- High-throughput real-time PCR screening and validation — simplified work flow and reduced cycling times enable screening and validation of the greatest number of samples and targets in the shortest period of time.
- Use any ROX-dependent or -independent real-time PCR system — the universal reference dye in this supermix enables ROX normalization of qPCR data regardless of the ROX level requirements of the qPCR system.
- Achieve superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions — our robust formulation delivers consistent performance in standard or fast cycling conditions, primer concentrations, and temperature ranges, allowing cost and time savings.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!