IRTracer-100 FTIR Spectrophotometer
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc.
Combining high speed, sensitivity and resolution with enhanced expandability and easy-to-use software, the IRTracer-100 quickly and easily obtains high-quality data for samples in such fields as pha...read more
Combining high speed, sensitivity and resolution with enhanced expandability and easy-to-use software, the IRTracer-100 quickly and easily obtains high-quality data for samples in such fields as pharmaceuticals, foods, chemicals and electronics.
Optimized for network applications, LabSolutions IR Software features an intuitive user interface, an extensive library of spectra, and a high-performance search function. User-friendly macro functions automate routine work for enhanced work efficiency. In addition, numerous optional programs are available to address all modern laboratory needs.
The IRTracer-100 can be customized with a variety of software and hardware options to meet specific application requirements. These include contaminant analysis and identification test programs, time-course analysis and 3-D mapping software, an infrared microscope, near/far IR kits, and a variety of ATR accessories.
IRTracer-100 FTIR Spectrophotometer Features:
- High Speed: Up to 20 spectra/second acquisitions
- High Sensitivity: Best-in-class 60,000:1 S/N ratio
- High Resolution: 0.25cm-1 resolution suitable for high-precision gas analysis
- Easy Maintenance: Automatic Dehumidifier and Advanced Dynamic Alignment features
- Outstanding Reliability: Self-diagnostics and validation routine
Application notes and news
- Quantification of Natural Sugars in Baby Food Products by MID FTIR Spectroscopy
- Investigation of Additives in Plastics by FTIR-ATR Spectroscopy
- High Resolution Analysis of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Announces Product Launches, Presentations and Poster Sessions for Pittcon 2...
- Shimadzu's New IRTracer-100 Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer Provides High-speed, High-sensitiv...