IPS Storage Chamber
Why optimise the performance of a cooled incubator unnecessarily for rapid changes in temperature? The IPS cooled storage incubator exactly meets the requirements of the food or cosmetics industry, medicine, pharmaceutics for storing samples at constant temperatures: absolute reliability, precision and durability, and particularly environmentally friendly at the same time.
With its extensive range of appliances with Peltier elements for heating and cooling – such as the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator, the IPS cooled incubator for storing samples at constant temperatures, the HPP constant climate chamber and the Peltier-cooling unit for waterbaths – Memmert is the market leader in this technologically sophisticated segment.
- Temperature range +14 °C to +45 °C
- 2 model sizes 260 and 750
- 1 model variant: SingleDISPLAY
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the load through fully glazed interior doors
- Fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transport and optimal temperature distribution
Since our IPS temperature control storage chamber, designed specifically for storing samples, does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory, just like its brother, the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator with a chamber volume from 30 to 750 litres. For applications requiring rapid changes in temperature, the Memmert ICP compressor-cooled incubator is recommended.
65 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each cooled storage incubator:
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating / cooling concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- Integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software for data export
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all storage chambers are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each IPS cooled storage incubator is safety-tested
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries