IonPac® CS15 Cation-Exchange Column
Medium-Capacity Cation-Exchange Column for Disparate Concentration Ratios of Sodium and Ammonium
The IonPac® CS15 is a medium-capacity carboxylate-functionalized cation-exchange column with crown ether moiety for the determination of disparate concentration ratios of sodium and ammonium in diverse sample matrices.
The IonPac CS15 has unique selectivity, and is the only carboxylic acid based cation column from Dionex in which ethanolamines elute before ammonium. Thus, for samples with high ammonium to low ethanolamine ratios, the CS15 is the column of choice. Using an isocratic acid or solvent eluent and elevated temperature (40 °C), coupled with suppressed conductivity detection, ratios of up to 8000:1 of sodium and ammonium can also be determined.
IonPac® CS15 Cation-Exchange Column Features:
- Solvent and elevated temperature required for more efficient ammonium and potassium peaks
- Use the CS16 column for separating disparate concentrations of sodium and ammonium without an organic solvent
- Useful for determination of trace ethanolamine in highammonium or high-potassium concentrations
- Useful for separating alkanolamines and other small amines
- The crown ether moiety gives it unique selectivity, and may offer an advantage for certain types of matrices
- Compatible with organic solvent
- Particle Size: 8.5 µm
- Length: 50, 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0 mm