IonPac™ AS9-SC Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Column
Achieve fast separation of inorganic anions and oxyhalides in simple matrices.
The low capacity Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS9-SC Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Column, specified in U.S. EPA Method 300.0 (B), meets or exceeds the performance requirements of this method. Note: The advanced, high-capacity IonPac AS23 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Column is recommended for determination of oxyhalides and inorganic anions, such as trace bromate, in ozonated drinking water.
IonPac™ AS9-SC Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Column Features:
- Compliance monitoring of common anions and oxyhalides in drinking water as specified in U.S. EPA Methods 300.0 (B)
- Simple, isocratic separation of inorganic anions in less than 10 minutes in drinking water
- Fast isocratic separation of inorganic anions and oxyhalides in ozonated drinking water matrices
- Solvent compatibility permits easy column cleanup after the analysis of samples with hydrophobic components.
- Chemistry: Carbonate/Bicarbonate
- Particle Size: 13 µm
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 4.0 mm