IonPac™ AS12A Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns
Fast Isocratic Separation of Inorganic Anions and Oxyhalides in Diverse Matrices.
Separate inorganic anions and oxyhalides, such as bromate, in environmental waters with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS12A Carbon Eluent Anion-Exchange Columns, which also resolve trace chloride and sulfate in high-carbonate samples. While it meets or exceeds the requirements of U.S EPA Methods 300.0 (A) and (B), the advanced, high-capacity IonPac AS23 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange column is recommended for determination of oxyhalides and inorganic anions, such as trace bromate, in ozonated drinking water.
IonPac™ AS12A Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns Features:
- Compliance monitoring of common anions in drinking water as specified in U.S. EPA Method 300.0 (A) and (B)
- Separation of common inorganic anions and oxyhalides including chlorite, bromate and chlorate in less than 12 minutes
- Superior retention and quantification of fluoride
- Trace analysis of chloride and sulfate in high-carbonate samples
- Solvent compatibility permits easy column cleanup after the analysis of samples with hydrophobic components.
- Chemistry: Carbonate/Bicarbonate
- Particle Size: 9.0 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0 mm